Activity Based Teaching Strategies
Activity Based Teaching Strategies
A variety of interactive activities based on socio-constructivist principles are designed to interest and involvement in the learning process with a positive result for active students have the knowledge to build their own and do not see him pushing students to passive. At the end of the interactive session, winning both teachers and students a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction. Substantial improvement in terms of deeper understanding of the topic and improved interpersonal skills were observed. Activity-based teaching was well appreciated by both the students and the staff as the final outcome of teaching and learning was achieved.
Activity Based Teaching Strategies incorporated in lesson proved to be effective tools in an educational environment. We observed the students participated with enthusiasm and even contributed to new activities, thus adding sparkle and liveliness to the learning atmosphere.
Activity Based Teaching Strategies focused on ways to improve the self-confidence of students who are in the beginning developmental stages of learning. As we tried various strategies, we were required to check existing practices, reëxamine older practices, and experiment with novel methods to help our students grow.
Promotes teaching and learning strategies for learning activities, students work and provide opportunities for real life so they can contribute to self-learning and this strategy can be used to investigate the family situation, or discover an argument and the depth the sharpness.
Examples of activity based teaching strategies, as follows:
- The excursion
- Games to make oral presentations
- Discussion of the training group
- innovative learning through projects
The concept of learning
The activities are part of the President of the elements of the program strategy and education are also important for other learning strategies and modern media: “The efforts of physical or mental exertion students (and teachers) to achieve this result, the following defines as “learning by students apply to intentional activity, and the deliberate and planned”
He knew the work and activities “a student or students responsible for planning, the teacher’s request or desire of the classroom or outside resources, and in the form of movement or say or write according to the source of the accident the conduct in the place of activity to stop.
For us it is clear that the task of wages, and reached a low with a test product, and it is necessary that the timing of how success is possible to reach the exit, but the educational activity, whether the teacher did and learning activities is done with the students and the educational activity is a means of learning activities can be educational and various learning activities, but teaching and learning activities with learning activities based on strategic problems of combined measures.
Components of practice:
It consists of activities in the preparation and planning of six elements:
3. Objective: The production, which aims to
4. Standard Admission
6. Working (active substance)
Benefits and advantages of activity based teaching strategies
Learning by students through activity based teaching strategies on experience you get is of great importance because the education sector, with many goals and the advantages and benefits:
- increasing the student’s attention and willingness to respond to the educational settings
- Guide the development trend of students and their needs and develop their talents and the direction of education is correct.
- Provide real opportunities for students to self-study, where the benefits of the teaching learning situations in their future.
- lead to the strengthening of the independence
- Work in cooperative learning
- encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning
- Move the student to reluctance to exercise and respect for manual labor
The role of students in the development and use of learning activities based. The role of students to do different things, including:
- Their personal interests
- Participate in educational objectives
- Developing good organizational skills to keep unions
- Involved in the program flow
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for seeking new knowledge
- In collaboration with other
The teacher role in the development and use of activity based teaching strategies.
Located in the role of the teacher in developing the strategy of education by “learning and the most important things the teacher must first of an activity based teaching strategies, as follows:
- The planning and preparation for
- Identify outcomes
- Having noted the outcomes of learning using proper strategies such as the agenda: report or wish to evaluate the stairs
- Choose the right activities and stimulating for students
- Mechanisms within the group
- Promote coöperation in carrying out activities
Activity based teaching strategies describes a range of pedagogical approaches to teaching. Its core premises include the requirement that learning should be based on doing some hands on experiments and activities. The idea of activity based teaching strategies is rooted in the common notion that children are active learners rather than passive recipients of information. If child is provided the opportunity to explore by their own and provided an optimum learning environment then the learning becomes joyful and long-lasting.