Importance of Teaching Resources
Importance of Teaching Resources
A teacher is nothing without something to teach. That something comes from a subject matter with a background. This teaching matter comes from resources that create the bulk of understanding surrounding the particular subject. Therefore, a teacher is helped greatly by the resources that back them up.
Importance of Teaching Resources help students understand the object of the lesson the teacher is conveying. Additionally, it helps the teacher to test whether the students have improved their understanding of the given subject.
The importance of teaching resources is a theoretical model the educational process of their various features easier to enable.
The transfer of knowledge, skills and quality of the education of the importance of instructional design as a bridge between the theoretical sciences, and applied science and that time, technology squat and is now the gap between theory and expansion of education, the need for arts education into form the theoretical framework for the storage and memory-based implementation is only one effective way for students to perform what they have learned to exploit in their lives.
Instructional design models as importance of teaching resources
Most instructional design models are created on the model of Addy, use the first letters of words that constitute the five phases are attributed to the model:
- Analysis of the system requirements, such as job analysis and the tasks and goals of the students and the community needs, place and time, materials, budget and capacity.
- Design : The Streep to identify the problem, whether for work or training, education and goals of teaching methods and strategies needed for different goals to set.
- Development : The development of plans available resources and the development of educational materials.
- Application : covers the design, development and distribution of teaching materials.
- Evaluation : Evaluation of teaching materials and inadequate structural adjustment decision and the assessment of the usefulness of such a decision for the community, then to the final or the final program.
I have appeared many models of education, which is strongly based on the phases of the last five years in the industry, and the difference between them is the adoption of a plug from the scene, without the other models like brothers and one, and Dick and Carey and Wiley, Kemp, start-up, Roberts, etc. .. Desire.
The current model of education in each of the reactions associated with active phases of rapid prototyping, is saving this development because of the need of money and time mainly due to problems of designers and students to explore through the stages of design and implementation of educational process and may be as follows:
Design of learning content as importance of teaching resources
The theories of instructional design and mixing in the design of the content on two successive pillars:
I. Analysis of educational content
Content analysis is a method of sub-activities to identify students for the purpose of education to achieve. This involves several steps:
- Identification of the elements of the course (content usually consists of four main elements: methods, concepts, principles, facts)
- to relationships in the four corners, which are organized to identify control
- Understand how to analyze the content
- to participate in the analysis of the actual content and themes
Content analysis of the training is the process that the author of educational material, the content of the page and the characteristics of individual students, intellectuals, cognitive skills and experiences of the past and learn how, otherwise the goal of creating the ideal way to him. The operation aims to discover the content and organization of knowledge and information in accordance with the characteristics of each student.
II. Organization of learning content is importance of teaching resources, It includes the following phases:
- the order from general to specific
- the boot sequence from easy to difficult
- The sequence starting with the note, the strange and depends on the knowledge of students before
- The boot sequence with at least the largest, with the intention of the degree of importance of teaching resources outcomes in education opens the one hand and the degree of student participation and ecological aspects.
Among the most importance teaching resources in application today, but one that is hardly recognized, is the personality of the teacher. In many instances, there have been cases when the teacher’s personality just pushed the students far and far away from the subject that the teacher taught. In many cases, a teacher will have a passion for the subject that he teaches in school and therefore it matters a lot that the students like him.
Importance teaching resources only some sacrifice is required here and that is energy and a lot of humor. Anything that delivers a hard point on a light note is welcome especially because it will make the students like you. Invest your time, and some money too if you can afford it to find out what the best teaching methods are in a world that is threatening to steal the attention of the student every minute with tantalizing electronics. If you first create interest in the subject of you being one of the best importance teaching resources, you are on your way to making teaching nobler.
The fundamental importance of teaching resources is to make it easier to implement a variety of teaching methods and techniques. You must find a variety of teaching strategies to help students take more responsibility for their own learning and enhance the process of teaching for learning. The key is to create learning environments that are more interactive, to integrate technology where applicable into the learning experience, and to use collaborative learning strategies when appropriate.