effective teaching practices
Effective Teaching Practices
Who is the teacher successful?
The teacher is no longer successful in the modern era, the teacher is able to deliver information to the student but who promotes the varied capabilities of the student, including :
• Ability to thinking (analysis, synthesis and cash …. )
• the ability to exercise useful activity.
• the ability to exercise smarter than the eight intelligences that talked about (Thomas Armstrong) in his book Multiple Intelligences.
• The ability to practice the habits of the mind usually occurring by the researchers opted for Costa and Bena Kallick)
• capacity and other miscellaneous …
Think of it and add to these capabilities …. And the development of such capacity requires new methods of teaching, including effective teaching practices.
Find the elements of effective teaching practices in :
a) very effective teaching practices
b) the teacher and effective teaching practices
c) Director of the school, effective teaching practices
d) educational supervisor and effective teaching practices
e) steps to effective teaching practices
f) skills and effective teaching strategies
Very effective teaching practices: building a balanced personality of students through various capacity development has the (cognitive – skills – physically – and emotional) to transform the student from a machine recording reservation information to the ability to detect, analyze and critique …
The purpose of effective teaching practices, enable the student to:
• Participation and the search for possible means of information he has.
• the practice of student activities and scientific processes notes and the formulation of hypotheses and experiments Halkies and read the data and the conclusion …)
• develop the capacity for self-student research and discovery.
• Raising the level of the student’s will for himself and his surroundings and conscious of its aspirations and problems of the society in which it belongs.
• Caldwell said … The effective teaching teaches learners to attack ideas, not attacking people.
This means that effective teaching practices and learning process converts to a partnership between the teacher and the learner . Think more and add it to the intended ….
What are the teaching methods appropriate to effective teaching practices:
- way dialogue
- Cooperative learning
- teaching according to my faith, understanding and comprehension
- exploration and deductive methods.
- experiences and practical.
- simplified the preparation of educational research.
- way to solve problems.
- scientific process trips and visits.
- How the project.
- way of the main units.
Think of other ways according to your culture and Mrit and add …..
Role of teachers in effective teaching practices:
After the teacher for teaching traditional powers of appointment. Should not be taught in a over whelming barrage (a pond full of information pouring into the student) can not know what is required to learn from them, but should be a schedule of the quiet during the systematic planning of the skills mastered by the student and help them to do so.
Assume that teachers will study in science (the factors that the plant needs to grow) . The way traditional powers that the teacher tells them about the need for the plant to light and water and good soil, air and ends in the subject matter of minutes.
While in the effective teaching practices
Command displays the students, in the form of a question, or problem and then suggest to them the experience that can be implemented, and how the distribution of roles between them, then give them pause for thought to work and record their findings and ideas, then discussed their conclusions. And thus achieve the following goals:
- Training students to the scientific method of thinking.
- train students to dialogue and discussion of the organization.
- Students gain the practical skills related to the experience.
- students’ learning style in writing scientific reports.
- Configure communication skills, and explain the scientific idea to others in a convincing manner. Add what you have to be added
The role of the school principal about the effective teaching practices:
- to work hard to make sure the capacity of teachers and their skills
- to work on their development and to overcome difficulties they may face
- coordination between teachers and supervisors to achieve this
- The Director shall be able to implement skills in front of teachers in some lessons.
Think of the other roles of the manager and add …..
The role of educational supervisor in the effective teaching practices:
- planning to train teachers on the technical methods and educational best to implement the lessons.
- had to allow them the opportunity to could join in the planning and implementation on the ground in schools
- implementation of workshops with teachers to develop their performance according to these objectives
- implementation of the pilot lessons
- application of diversity in educational supervision allows the creativity of teachers new ways of benefiting from his experiences.
ý periodic meetings and discussions with teachers to exchange experiences.
Think of the roles of other educational supervisor and add …..
Steps to effective teaching practices:
- plans: Plans to study not recording improvisation.
- mastered: Be skillful in the application of teaching skills and select from a variety of ways is what makes students know how they think
- do: do you set up without substantial modifications.
- feeding your feedback: If students have not mastered what I wanted them to not ask this question Do you understand, but make a genuine collective evaluation, and if not blocking them premier league feeding your feedback, because the responsibility on the method used by him and not them.
- and your teaching in order to be effective you need the following:
1) Seek the help of God and begin wholeheartedly.
2) mastered many of the teaching skills and trained yourself before they train you in charge of it.
3) Refresh yourself always and do not be a victim of routine Keep your growth on the scientific, educational and vocational training.
4) Always select the most effective teaching skills, and the nature of the information presented to the student.
5) I know the goals of teaching, and formulated in a measurable … the overall objectives / goals / behavioral objectives.
6) Know the level of your students and convenience of the ideas and methods, and Haoarham and involve them in planning.
7) Set up your lesson well according to the method of preparation according to behavioral objectives (and of which we have previously reported a model on the site)
8) Be creative and stay away from red tape and be a role model in the high vigor, honesty and diligence.
9) Make your lessons fun, and be an artist literally in the presentation of your skills.
10) the time allotted for you to speak of it 60% of class time and the rest of the students for a period of silence.
11) I work on the development of students’ motivation.
12) Be a teacher and do not be fierce and turn your classroom effectively
13) convince your students that you are a great teacher of the speech is a direct them to do so.
14) Use effective educational behavior
15) do not feel that your students and review lessons as a blank.
16) Pay attention to the talents of your students, and their development.
17) sponsor the individual differences between students
18) Use homework effectively
19) Keep the lesson time
20) Teach students how to learn
21) Teach students refer to the sources of information
Characteristics of effective teaching practices and learning
For effective teaching practices and learning characteristics of excellence are as follows:
- be appropriate for the learner in terms of time and effort required to make it. The more learning appropriate to the learner’s ability and readiness in terms of his time, and effort required of the more easily to him.
- to be clear goal meaningful to the learner, is linked to their needs and inclinations, and serves the requirements of his life. The more meaningful learning for the learner the more demand it, and desire it, and the more easily to him.
- to keep the impact of the learner. The more a learning effect in the learner feels the same with the change wrought in his behavior, the more effective, had its effects and tender.
- be based on the learner’s understanding and awareness, so be continuous any applicable employment, generalizing, and in other situations. Learning is effective, which will enable learners to use and take advantage of it in new situations.
- be commandeered a self-learner based on the initiative and activity, the higher the individual learning away from the verbal and indoctrination, and the learner is estimated and assess the results obtained by the more effective.
- be based on the promotion of learner and excitement of motivation reward instead of punishment, where he found that the reward encourages learning more than punishment, namely that the response to stimuli, learning if accompanied or followed by a reward, it strengthens and keeps the learner.
The list of effective teaching practices above is a solid set of practices to implement. It would be interesting to gather data on the fidelity of implementation of those practices.
For a long time, we have known a lot about effective teaching practices . Of course, there is debate about whether the specifics are exactly correct, whether some studies have been discredited, or whether the paradigm fits people’s biases. Despite these debates, some general guidelines about effective teaching practices can be distilled from educational research. This is one general description of effective teaching practices. I consider it a helpful guide to explicit, systematic instruction. If educators would follow these general guidelines, I suspect that we could increase the chances of success in our general education classrooms.